Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll um' Ups


1 Roll Pillsbury Pizza dough in can
1/4 cup ranch dressing
2 cups prepared shredded BBQ chicken
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Open can of dough and press into rectangle. Spread or drizzle ranch dressing evenly over dough, then top evenly with chicken, cilantro and cheddar cheese. Starting at long end roll dough into a log shape. Using a sharp knife, cut 1 inch pieces and place onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a side of ranch for dipping.

I found this recipe here and decided to try it out last night. Very delicious and super easy. I pressed the dough to thin so mine didn't have quite enough crust for my liking. Also I just used can chicken, because I was in a hurry, and dumped BBQ sauce on it and it was still delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Um...YUM! Did you use the cilantro? I don't have any hanging around. I really should get some. Did you use a can of dough or did you make homemade dough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitch loves cilantro so I used lots. I used the canned dough because I didn't have time to make homemade but I'm sure it would be delicious either way.

    ReplyDelete